Wednesday, October 7, 2009

projects...and upcoming posts!

(anthropologie Quilt- as inspiration for my own Duvet cover)

I'm working on a lot of projects at the moment, and I have quite a few on the back burner and more lining up in the back of my mind....

So here's what to expect from my blog in the next few months:

Studio: Now that it's all cleaned up (well as good as it's going to get!) It's time to paint and get back to my roots babay!

PILLOWS: I plan on making pillows and a whole line of "home decor" items that one could mix and match to decorate their room with- for my Grayday etsy shop.

Knit goods: More Knit goods for our other etsy shop- urbanknitfits.

Dress form Redo: I am in the middle of aging a modern dress form- to make it look vintage (there will be a how to post on that! I'm so excited, should be cool)
Duvet Cover: See above Anthro picture for inspiration- I am working on finding the right fabric for my duvet cover project. The idea is to have three pieces of different fabric that match but are different size prints, and then have a bold pop of color, or a constrating color, for the underneath of the duvet cover. (need to sell some stuff in order to buy fabric first so this might take a while!)
So stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...