Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gettin Organized


As some of my readers may know I have been slowly reorganizing our apartment. I did an entry on our Linen Closet and still have yet to wrap up my studio redo... I don't think you have to wait until "Spring" to do a big clean, anytime inspiration strikes is my motto. Especially since inspiration for these tasks can be fleeting- strike while the iron's HOT! Here are two organization inspiration to help us think outside of the box.

Above is a fun alternative to storing kids clothes, or shoes by an entryway, that let's you keep your space functional AND aesthetically pleasing! ByRed Editions.


Craftzine has a great Blog on how to organize your crafting area or studio space...

Happy organizing, let me know how it turns out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...