Friday, June 5, 2009

here's an idea!

SO- my job this week was to find a place to put some of my clothes in our new apartment. My closet is a bit smaller! And as I was going through this pile and sorting and organizing I noticed something that gave me inspiration for HOW TO put an outfit together!
Most of these pieces I had not worn together, but after seeing them in the same pile my previous conceptions were altered!  And so here's the idea- maybe on some boring week night go to your closet and take out a chunk of clothes. Lay them on the bed and start matching things together that aren't your normal outfit combinations. HEY the recession is all about "shopping" your closet and this could be a fun way to do just that!
PLUS it will make you combine some funky things together that you never thought you would- giving your wardrobe a little kick and an added umph!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...