Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Fridge

How one decorates a fridge can be fun and interesting...  Especially for guests who are waiting around in the kitchen to eat!  I always like looking and spending time with someone's fridge, normally one can find new things with every visit. Since moving I have edited down what was on our last fridge to make room for any new additions for our new location.

Here is our fridge.
This was a cut out from Dwell magazine that I just loved.  Very reminiscent of Philadelphia.

A picture I found of my grandparent's taken during the 70s not sure where, but I love it- it makes me smile and think of them.

A sunset-ish picture I took at Captiva island the last time I was there in 2007.

My nephew Liam in the uniform my mother made for their trip to Colonial Williamsburg! 

Yes there are many ways to do up one's fridge! I enjoyed an entry from Domino Magazine, one that is included in their book, to wallpaper your fridge. The fridge they showed as an example had this fun bright floral wallpaper on it.... maybe someday I will!

1 comment:

M. Crane said...

I l-o-v-e seeing how people decorate their fridge. Doing my fridge was my favorite part of moving into a new apartment. I always rearrange my mom's too when I go home for holidays. I hate stainless steel fridges that can't have magnets. My fridge is similar to yours with many photos and an Obama sign!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...