Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April: New apartment, easter and house guests!


We spent Easter weekend moving into our new apartment!
Despite my expression in the above picture- We are very excited to have a new place to live! This apartment has more room and a ridiculous kitchen! Now I have my very own studio room which also has our queen-guest bed- perfect for house guests, so come visit. We still have a lot to do- mostly hang all of our artwork, etc and organize my new studio. I'll post better pictures once all of that is completed.


My sister in law surprised us this weekend with a visit from Pennsylvania! She was a huge help with moving. And on Sunday we took a break and got in the spirit by dyeing easter eggs! Later that night we had more friends and family over for a festive feast and we are so grateful for our dishwasher, it makes entertaining so easy! Lots of new and exciting things developing around here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...