Wednesday, April 7, 2010

more pictures of our place... a work in progress

Our bathroom.
Another shot of our living room- off the kitchen. Has a great none working fireplace, very pretty though. (Cameron has Henry- Hannah's Italian greyhound on his lap)

My studio/ guest room, sits at the front of the house and gets great light. The queen bed by day will be a moraccan inspired day bed with loads of pillows.

Hot Mess- studio space the opposite wall- with another fireplace and looking down through the apt to the kitchen. Will post pictures after it is fully organized, its going to be sweet, have faith.


Another view of our kitchen. Note the gas stove! The door next to the stove is the bathroom and the door with all the trash hanging on it- goes to the backyard. (with Henry visiting we had to keep our trash and recycling up high it wont normally be like this.)
Oh the boxes the boxes! The door to the left is our main entrance- and you enter into the living room. This is the longest I've gone without hanging art! My stack of vintage suitcases will replace the boxes...

1 comment:

M. Crane said...

It looks so spacious and bright! I dream of the day when I have wood floors and two bedrooms so I can have a space for all my stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...