Saturday, February 20, 2010

Urban Knitfits- news & updates


New spring items are coming to the shop! like this hipster easter basket pastel explosion- hat!

A cute staple, is this lilac gray seed stitch hat, knit with acrylic yarn- perfect for spring transition!
And the same style hat, but in melon!

Another braided necklace, this one is Spicy curry!

In other news my Retro winter olympics hat is featured on yet another blog! ocweekly as well as being nominated for the winter olympics etsy voter. If u haven't already, here's the link where you can vote for my skier hat! As a result of all this new press, sales have really picked up and now I have quite a few custom orders to fulfill. My goal is to maintain variety with my blog, to share other fun links, items, etc other than urban knitfits all the time, but these days I'm swamped! Hopefully the spring will offer more time to blog about other things in and around portland maine, etc!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...