Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend Project: Get out your hooks and needles!


It's probably the last thing you might be thinking about this weekend... the thought of dealing with wool or any fiber besides your spandex bathing suit is probably the furthest thing from your mind.  But I'm thinking about it, because fall will be here before you know it... and I always end up kicking myself for not having a hat or cowl made to mark the new season!!!!   My cousin and I actually went to the local yarn store yesterday. I'm going to help her knit a cowl neck and I have yarn for a special secret knitting project I will share once it's completed. In the mean time I thought it would be fun and perhaps inspiring to share some other knitting and crochet projects I have "pinned" to my to-make-list!


If you crochet, what about making a darling colorful rattle?


For the guy in your life, this gray hat is simple and classic.


super easy baby blanket from purl bee


buff up on your skills with this seamless crochet technique


or try your hand at hand quilting!


or try this fun badminton heart project!

have a great weekend and let me know what you make, recipes included!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...