Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fondly looking back on Summer, with two new Landscape Paintings.


As leaves begin to turn from green to red, it's nice to sit back and take stock of summer.

My summer felt like it traipsed along at the perfect clip. Not too fast... and I feel that I savored every bit of it. I think living in a house with such a lovely yard in an countryside setting really helps to slow down and appreciate the seasons.

Thus here are two small oil paintings as an ode to summer now available in my etsy shop.






ALSO, please note that my shop will be on vacation from October 4-October 22nd, with work shipping on the 24th. So if you see something that catches your eye please order before the 4th!

Have a great last day of September!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...