Tuesday, July 1, 2014

In full bloom for Summer, NEW paintings plus a 20% off SALE at GrayDayStudio


I can't believe it's already July! Happy Summer everyone. I've been a bit quiet on the blog lately because we just moved this past weekend, which really started in May with packing and all. Phew! I'm getting my new studio slowly set up, and I look forward to painting outside this summer and offering more landscapes. In the meantime I have a few new original paintings in my etsy shop GrayDayStudio!

above: Budding Bouquet, oil on canvas, 8x10


Four Peonies, Oil on wooden panel, 8x10



A Handful of Peonies, oil on wooden panel, 12x12


Down at the Shore, oil on canvas, 8x10

Have a lovely beginning of your July! To celebrate save 20% off my entire shop from 7/1-7/15. I will share pictures of our new digs once we are all set up. If you care for sneak peeks simply follow me on IG @GrayDayStudio, and my private account is @GrayDayatHome

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...