Thursday, November 14, 2013

NEW at GrayDayStudio 5x7 Greeting Cards and Even MORE Garlands to Trim the Tree



This past month I've been busy getting my new greeting cards scanned and printed to offer them in my etsy shop! They are now officially in the shop and I'm so excited to share them with you!

Above is my quote series of three cards. These were born from a Magical Moment series I started with my canvas totes and now the same phrases are available as cards. You can purchase all three cards as a set here.


In addition to buying the cards individually, there are also a few other group purchasing options that offer a built in savings! Check out my 5x7 card section for these listings.


I'm also gearing up for the Holidays with my "Cartridge in a Bare Tree" Card. It's pretty "Punny"!


And then my "Cartridge in a Bare Tree" Sculpture! is a the perfect quirky gift to give to family and friends alike or to the hostess with the mostess this Holiday party season. Sure to big a big hit!


I'm also continuing to list One of a Kind garlands, like my Holiday Confetti and then my hexagon and circle garland is now available in Frost and Toasted Marshmallow (my new shimmery card stock).

By the end of the week I hope to have my Winter Party packages available. So stay tuned!

ALSO remember use code "3Garlands" at checkout to save 10% when you purchase 3 or more garlands. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...