Friday, September 21, 2012

NEW Hand Knit Scarves for your little one at UrbanKnitFits


Hi friends, well I'm very excited to share with you my little line of hand knit scarves new to UrbanKnitFits!

They are the perfect accessory for your little one, making them look dapper, pulled together not to mention cozy and warm! Our daughter wears her scarf both indoors and outdoors!


This is my little boy inspired scarf (but looks sweet on our daughter too!). I wanted to make a more masculine scarf that didn't finish in a point. I might have to knit one for myself!

NOTE: The scarf loops through itself - assuring that it will stay in place and not get lost! Plus this design makes the scarf snug and warm!



seen here in Heather White


The scarf is available in custom colors, such as these seen above... but feel free to message me should you have any other color in mind!

Have a great weekend!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...