Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Market Tote by BUILT- a product review

LOVE my new lunch bag, yeah that's right I use this large Market Tote to haul all of my lunch!

For some time now I've wanted a better way to take my lunch to work.... and after seeing the line of BUILT bags in my neighborhood Whole Foods, I knew this would do the trick.  But the price tag of $40 kept me at bay since we were saving up for a new digital camera and more maternity clothes, every penny made a difference. Then Finally (a few months later) after wrestling with my flimsy canvas bag I bit the bullet and bought this large market tote. Now I look back and laugh at myself for not buying this awesome bag sooner!  

SO here's why I love it!  Now that I am pregnant and need more water and food through out my day- this bag allows me to bring all that I need! I can fit two large water bottles, my 3 pieces of fruit, a glass container full of soup etc, more snacks like pretzels, nuts, etc and still have room to spare. Yet everything fits so nicely the contents don't move around during transit! And even though I will be working from home in the future, I figure this bag will be great for little picnics and to carry any baby stuff, bottles, snacks, etc.  I love how sturdy yet flexible it is- making sure that nothing tips over, unlike my last bag.  Yes it's one of those purchases that makes you feel slightly more put together and a bit more like an adult! Check out their website for other awesome products!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...