Tuesday, September 17, 2013

NEW Autumnal Inspired Artwork and Decor at GrayDayStudio



This week I am launching my fall line at GrayDayStudio! Each day I will add new work inspired by Autumn!

My colors this season are primarily gold, black, and browns.  But with the return of my pom-pom garlands comes a variety of colors as well!


Marigold and Rose Petal Harvest is one of my new favorite garlands! It packs a punch at 11 ft and with 34 pom poms!! It's sure to be a great statement piece and the colors ensure that you could hang it from fall- spring and even beyond! ; )


Oxblood and Heather is a petite garland at just around 5 ft long, making it a great addition to one's table centerpiece or hung in a doorway, oh the possibilities! 


Purple Moon, is inspired by those mysterious nights of Autumn when a walk at night surrounds you with tall shadows, as black cats cross your path and brittle leaves dance down the street.

Stop by the shop and see what other goodies await.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...