Wednesday, April 8, 2009

a Sweater, huh?


I've been going on about how great it is that spring is here... and then I go and buy Millie a hand knit sweater off of ETSY!? Bizarre... yes, but after many knitting projects come and gone and I still haven't made her a sweater- I figured what the heck, I'll buy her one in the mean time and this one is Sooooo nice and a great price- I just couldn't resist.  It has little buttons on either side and despite her expression she doesn't actually mind it!   I was hesitant to get her a sweater but since she is cold in even 50 degree weather I thought maybe I am being cruel by not getting her one, then again she might think I AM cruel FOR getting her one!  At least she will be warm!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...